What Causes a Blocked Drain Geelong?
- If you have children, they love to flush foreign objects down a toilet. This is an exciting and fun past time for younger children. You many not know they did this until the paper starts to collect around the foreign object.
- Plants and tree root systems can eventually grow through outside sewer tiles and eventually cause a blockage outside the home. These roots cause a blocked drain Geelong. When this happens, over time debris collects around the roots to the degree that water cannot even get through and has no options but backing up into your home causing a stink and horrendous mess.
- When you and the occupants in your home take a shower or bath, the body sheds off loose hair, and hair ends up down the drain, collecting in the pipes. Hair builds up over time, causing a blocked drain Geelong.
- It is never a good thing to throw baking grease or any other kind of lubricants such as oil down a drain. These substances go nowhere and cause homeowners a lot of headaches. Greasy substances lie inside the drain, coagulate, build up, and eventually nothing passes through the pipe, causing a blocked drain Geelong. The water has nowhere to go except to back up into the house.
- It is not uncommon for people to throw paper towels, diapers, moist paper Towelettes, and more down the toilet causing a blocked drain Geelong. Sometimes these substance swells in the pipe, thus causing a blockage in the pipes and water backs up.
DIY Solutions to a Blocked Drain Geelong
- Plungers work well on a blocked drain Geelong. Make sure the sink, toilet, or tub have a few inches of water. Be sure to put water in the plunger and expect a mess while plunging.
- Snake drains work well for blocked drains Geelong. These drain snakes have clinchers on the end, so they can pull items out of the drain, such as foreign objects and hair.
- For a blocked drain Geelong, you can use drain chemicals, but be sure to use these as directed, using goggles and thick rubber gloves. You can make up environmentally friendly drain uncloggers for a blocked drain Geelong. Some simple remedies for blocked drain Geelong include the following.
- Pour boiling water with salt added to it and pour this down your blocked drain Geelong.
- Pepsi, Coca-Cola, lemon juice, and baking soda work well for cleaning out a blocked drain Geelong. Some people say that Pepsi is even better than using chemicals. These ingredients are all excellent for helping to dissolve grease in a blocked drain Geelong.
When to Call a Professional Plumber for a Blocked Drain Geelong
If you have attempted the above simple recommendations to free up a blocked drain Geelong, it is time to call a professional plumber Geelong. They have the right tools and skill to get the job done correctly.
If you have an issue with a blocked drain Geelong or hot water system Geelong, then you need a 24 hour plumber Geelong, hot water Geelong or an emergency plumber Geelong to service you. You might also reach out to a gas plumber Geelong to help you. Its important that you have a plumber Geelong or drain camera Geelong, leaking tap Geelong, local plumber Geelong, roof plumber Geelong you can trust.
We provide service in and around Geelong. This includes:
Plumber Newtown, Plumber Geelong West, Plumber Geelong East, Plumber Hamlyn Heights, Plumber Waurn Ponds, Plumber Highton, Plumber Corio, Plumber Torquay, Plumber Barwon Heads, Plumber Armstrong Creek, Plumber Batesford, Plumber Bell Park, Plumber Bell Post Hill, Plumber Belmont, Plumber Breakwater, Plumber Ceres, Plumber Curlewis, Plumber Drumcondra, Plumber Fyansford, Plumber Geelong City, Plumber Grovedale, Plumber Herne Hill, Plumber Leopold, Plumber Inverleigh, Plumber Lovely Banks, Plumber Manifold Heights, Plumber Marshall, Plumber Moolap, Plumber Moorabool, Plumber Mount Duneed, Plumber Newcomb, Plumber Norlane, Plumber North Geelong, Plumber North Shore, Plumber Ocean Grove, Plumber Rippleside, Plumber South Geelong, Plumber St Albans Park, Plumber Thomson, Plumber Whittington